Wednesday 25 November 2009

Lesson Learned

hey guys. Its been so long since i've updated yea? hmm i miss my blog. if i could i would do this more often but hey, you can't have the time for everything. sacrifices needed for each and every action.
hmm just dropping by to share what i've learnt in the past few weeks.

1. really, you are you. no one, is as unique as you there's only ONE you in this world, as there is ONE Nabila Viera Yovita. so whatever people get or say and you don't, but you want it, well maybe its not your turn yet, or maybe God has other plans for you. Greater plans that will SUIT you, your own life. you'll have your own time :) it hurts to be patient but if it'll be worth it, why not?

2. family.. and friends who are separated by distance are closer to the heart than you think. Love isn't that easy to forget right? if it is so what's been keeping my heart glued to you all since we went our own ways? :'D

for anyone who's been wondering why God hasn't been unfair.. please, stop it and think of all the words i just wrote. be patient, keep trying, and your efforts will be paid off. trust me, though its always difficult to convince myself, in the end i unrealize that i actually force myself to keep being optimistic.

and as for you, my dear friends near and far.. i miss you like hell.
just keep me entertained and going for all the pressure that'll continue hitting me till next year, aight? that'd be more than enough. i love youu :))
i'll try and update more often guys, need it mentally anyway heheh.

heaps of hugs,
NVY <3>

No comments: