Thursday 3 September 2009

Mengeluh Mengeluh dan Mengeluh

yea, that's what I've been up to these days. Complaining.
It's been a month since school and there's always something to complain about everyday. Believe it or not I was never this distraught before. Little things from teachers that get grumpy just by answering delays to the addition of 's to almost every word in English. Oh, "pardons" me.
Hahaha. Lucky my she's-not-so-emo-after-all chairmate is quite entertaining and very artistic! (btw she does AWESOME drawings, I'm boogled o.O). We laugh away these things that make us complain, moan, and a bit anti-social to the other people in our class.. To be honest I haven't settled much in my new class. I mean they're dominantly nice and all that but then again maybe we haven't got to it yet.. oh well.
I got pretty provocated about going into ITB next year, hahah. Still want to get into Medicine UI of course, but have been browsing alternatives in ITB, UNPAD, UGM. They're all to do with health or biology and even the clinical psychology at Unpad can only be entered from students in Science unless the Social kids take IPC and got accepted. Hmm. Well to me the best thing that could ever happen (so far in my life) is the opportunity to move back to Melbourne and continue Uni there (AMIN). Dad's taking the IELTS test on Saturday this week so I wish him the best of luck to increase the points for the Permanent Residency App.
If we get a chance again (and i pray this everytime I get a chance to), of course I'd love to be a Bachelor of Medicine/Surgery at Monash :D but considering other departments, I looked into the Biomedical Science section and there I found a possibility of masa depan cerah dan menyenangkan muahaha.. Coz research in Aus is undeniably more developed of course.
Well I'll continue when I get to :D for now I'm really back on the track of gaining back maximum brain power potential and the most important thing :
EVERLASTING MOTIVATION.

cheerio!
nvy xo

No comments: