Friday 16 October 2009

By the name of God, I Swear This is Absurd

Week of first tests are done, and tomorrow I'll be able to say hey hey its Saturday! I have to drop some opinions here due to some outrage that happened in my school over the past week. When you fill out your identification number, name and such you do it just like that, right? Never before I have had someone to order us do MORE, yet the thing is pretty much subjective. On some blank space provided we had to write:

By the name of (insert the name of your god), I swear not to cheat nor commit innapropriate behaviour.

Why? Doesn't it all come back to ourselves?? Our own sins will be our responsibility. And no, I'm not one of those who doesn't like this kind of action because i LIKE cheating, no. I've always tried to refrain from it since year 9, since we studied for the national exams. To this day I have limited myself from it as much as i can. My point is that this is a form of overreacting and unnecessary, for such school kids who are still and forevermore learning. Kids ARE like that, we've been ourselves, live by kids rules (which means no rules) throughout our process of human development.

Or as some of my friends tweets said as I checked the timeline (lol) a few days ago, "Makanya, punya anak dong!" so the person who ordered us to do such instruction knew how it felt, how it could affect that person's children.
Well i won't speculate much, could get in trouble hahah. But knowing how.. insensitive, and hard-headed a person can be is enough, thanks.

on fire,
NVY :)

No comments: