Monday 19 October 2009

Random Birthday Wishlist

1. a photo album (THIS one i really need!)
2. aerobic video -- so i dont have to take classes due to my hectic schedule (sok busy lol)
3. well anything that makes me have sport routinity can do such great good for me!!!
4. sport shoes
5. iPod nano charger-- so i dont need to go to the pc thats in my parents room everytime im in need of some mood booster
6. actually a laptop would be REALLY useful.. though i'll have to be patient and wait for this NEC to be handed down! :p
7. shoes for school-- well my grandma told me like how many times to get some new ones and i just cant be bothered spending money over a pair gahah
8. my MUM here in Jakarta :( as she'll be headed for Padang tomorrow, the day before zee day
9. just some realization from someoneout there. well maybe i can wait but it would be a real life-awakening moment if that person just did a special liiiiittle something on the 21st :)
10. to be accepted in Medicine/Dentistry in 2010. amin!

if ANY one of this is granted.. thank you so much for the person who was considerate enough making it come true :p

ridiculously snickering,
NVY <3

No comments: