Thursday 19 March 2009

oh my :'(

this morning when i arrived in front of my class a few of my friends were talking and i wondered what it was all about, and turns out that OSN competition (National Science Olympics) selection was TODAY. we were shocked since we didnt get notified and havent studied one bit! so we decided to go to the staffroom and ask for infos.. and hell thankful we did coz turns out i got some devastating information .............

"Oh iya, jadi ini buat OSN, hari ini kita seleksi kalian dulu karena banyak peminatnya.."

and i thought.. NO KIDDING.

on tuesday i was sick and didnt come to skul so my friend texted me if i wanted to participate in a competuition ranging from maths, science subjets, and english. she said it was for the nationals, BUT when i asked is this the same like the bio comp that i was already signe up for, she said she didnt know. and i thought that it was a normal competition, general. so i signed up for ENGLISH.

which MEANS I WONT BE COMPETING IN BIOLOGY!! AND I HAVE STUDIED IT FOR WEEKS NOW OOHHHHHHHH MY GOOODDDDD i was feeling weak - i mean i had past exams copied, (and a LOT), BOOKS copied, sigh.. i need to tell my ma but she's in Melbourne right now and i dont know which email she is using..? i'll guess i'll have to wait after dad comes home.

and you know something, the selection test for english was like the exact one as preliminary round last year -________-

No comments: