Tuesday 26 May 2009

Quotes from This Week

little things are what triggers my 'inspiration glands". teehee

after 'the call':

"To know is to learn, to learn is to accept, to accept is to what? To forgive and forget?"

little wonderings after English test:

"Ever wondered why they use "veins" in songs and poems, and not 'arteries' ?"

"May I know how the future might be, shall not my flesh strike to exist"

"Unlike some, I know my inner strengths and I do not tell people what they are and how the heck they work. I do not know whether others have it or if they even feel they have them, nor I have the want to know. I am a thinker of unknown reasons, eager seeker of future knowledge. Because as we know, what we know is only a tad bit of this vast space we live in."

ta ta for now, I need to study for Physics, History, and Islamic studies.
adios mi amigos!
nvy xo


No comments: