Wednesday 13 May 2009

Wednesday, last day of short hols

it shouldnt even be called a holiday, even for a short-period one. pathetic. why dont they just let us have the whole week off.. today Hanif (yes, my friend from primary in Melb who me and Dwen used to hate LOL. but we come in peace now, forget about childhood arguments, they were stupid anyway.) came over as he planned to ask me some bio bout plant reproduction (?) which i did NOT have, on my indicator sheet. plus the night before i was looking in my book and there was only a little bit i mean only a page and one paragraph on the next one, how unimportant is that? but turns out i read the wrong section HAHAH -_- but when he arrived and found out i didnt study that, i ended up asking him to help solve some of my maths problems which i havent bin taught yet. so yea it was pretty helpful.

we talked about our schools, i mean i thought he was handling it well at 8 and he was probably smarter than i am, plus how boys take it so much easier.. well turned out wrong. not all of it, i mean he told me he
was kinda grounded in this period of hols for getting a bad mark for maths. so its lucky that he was even allowed to come i guess, ya alesannya juga belajar so why not, and his mum knows my mum and so on blabla haha miss my childhood, i miss Clayton, i miss the charcoal chicken and the hot chips, the weird smell of the old trains.. sigh. be strong nab, you'll get there in 2 months.. STUDY HARD, STAY FOCUS, AND DONT LET ANYTHING FUN DISTRACT YOU WHILE YOU HAVENT DONE YOUR EXAMS YET!!

then Preste came and we sorta stopped; damn he brought the mood of plaaay hahaha aaaand we ended up having lunch, watching Parental Control and The Biggest Loser, which inspired Preste to lose weight again! you go bro. Icha came by late hahah oh well she and Preste has 2 weeks of hols damnit. but the negs for them is lack of studying which means if they dont start studying they might not get good marks, which might happen to YOU nab so stop wasting time and get a move on i mean i cant believe it myself i havent even done a summary for reproduction yet! oh come ooooon. okay im kinda goin offtrack here :p after that we went to Ayam Kalasan which me, Icha and Preste always wanted to go to since year 8 but we never got around to it because of a lot of things. yeah pretty nice love the sambel but i wouldnt call it best, still its tops for around the house meal. plus i had es campur afterwards.
hehe
oh yeah almost forgot! i learned to ride the motorcycle hahah damnit. i got the feeling similar to when i tried driving the car, the feeling of not ready to handle higher responsibilities. stupid eh? but maybe i am, not ready to grow up yet. or maybe i really need to and get out of my comfort zone. i dont know, you tell me.


you know something? you can never be always serious and on the right track. suddenly you'll fall out of it and wont care, just to have a slight of fun.
yeah, maybe thats what's happening to me. and maybe what my parents said was true; i dont have any humor. sigh. and i get fucked up when dad cracks up something to do with me. im sorry guys, i love you.really.

*i wish i had my own pictures to put up but i dont really have time right now. peef. but the italic words are my own. i'll try and submit my writings again soon. i have plenty in stock :)

No comments: