Wednesday 24 June 2009

4 Days to Recalling Childhood Memories ;)

the lowdown of my H-7

Sunday: Went for a swim while parents went to the gym, had brunch and met Tante Titi at PIM (lol all that rhymes!)

Monday: Um I can't quite remember? But stayed home.

Tuesday: Went to PIM to meet Dwenda and Angie to go to Angie's and photo shoot, hihi finally I get her to be my model, lol. I love the shots on the BMW by the way. Maybe I'll post more when i get my Photoshop working again :)



Wednesday: Stayed home, umm lied a bit in the morning. But I did have stomach problems the night before and it was hell :|

and tomorrow, well i hope it'll be okay. Yeah im not hoping for GREAT or anything but yea, the movie should be good plus I'm getting a few oleh2 for Fuz and Saz.
Plus it would be a nice outing and I'll be making jokes and laughing at a lot, lol
I don't really care if that kid is coming or not.. after all that's happened this week (even though there were more positive things). At least I get to get out of the house again and see my own friends hahah coz Hanna will be goin to Avi's till the afternoon i guess..
Well i'll write again tomorrow,

exhilarated,
nvy xo

No comments: