Sunday 7 June 2009

Dream Away, David

I HAD A WEIRD, AND PLEASANT, DREAM LAST NIGHT.

i dont know.. im not sure what it really was about, but wherever it was, all of a sudden there lined up EVERY crush and guy i have been related to and there was one, only one person that i got to talk to. wish i could've talked to all of them haha. and you know who it was? David. my year 5 classmate i liked who actually liked me also but he was too, arrogant? to confess. found out in yr 6, when he was talking to Joey, my yr 3 classmate which, we liked each other. hahah! hey i should write about them soon! it'll be a real treat, entertainment -_- i have, funny stories about my love life :p

okay so back to the dream. David was talking about past things to me, and flashbacks of what i didn't know, happened. weird. and in that dream there was one moment when i thought
"i should get my camera i have to take a picture with all of these guys!"
oh, how Nabila is that. soo myself, the self-documentary addict -_- but hey gotta admit that's good. HAHAH so me! alright alright enough.
this is what i hate about dreams! i hate being unable to remember what really happened! but David showed me something, an occasion where Joey was the doer of something-i-can't- remember-what. rgh. yea thats it for now, i need the toilet lol

here's a pic of Dave (browsed through his FB lol)

yeah its a bit blurred.

*btw, i didnt, get to my camera so no memories taken. but hopefully i'll get to see you, David, in July. we'll see.

No comments: