Saturday 6 June 2009

Syndrome; Sick of Jakarta

yes i am. i feel so stuffed in here. cooped up inside the house also. but not today, im gettin freedom (Y) shame it doesnt involve green trees.
i'll write again later when im done tasing freedom at the tip of my tongue. ONLY, the tip. the real freedom would be in 22 days.

12:24pm
im waiting for my sis to get home and then pick Ro
na up. started Breaking Dawn again, couldnt think of anything else to do. then suddenly i felt so STUFFED. seriously. aagh im an outdoor person! and cooped up inside the house like this plus the roof getting renovated doesnt help, lucky im goin out soon. damnit.

8:57 (the next day)
haha so my little outing with Rona was quite refresh
ing. we had waffles, with ice cream of course (which i shouldn't have had due to the half cured cough but i just cant stand the temptation of ice cream). and we talked about our future education. ive gotta tell you, Rona is one of those people who i can just blurt out whatever i want, feel, and need about my future. coz she knows me and who i am and doesn't think im showing off but im actually scared and rather freaked out because that's how i was made, how my four-years-out of home country shaped me to have a part where my life is unknown in a future year or so. and im telling the truth. if you ask me, where im going to go to uni next year, i would answer, i don't know, because it depends where i'll be. (shrugs shoulders with a sad look)
the point is that she has quite the same views as me and she's pretty knowledgeable about this unknown future bussiness. she knows the pros and cons, plus and negs about these things.

when we were still in yr 10s in the library
she rocks (Y) ♥

No comments: