Friday 26 June 2009

Shucks

You would have to tell me how much you hate me, and everything about me and what I do before I can completely wipe you out of my mind and my heart. But never my life; it's been a non-scrapable thing since we both knew the truth.

Why do you have to do this? If this isn't over, then I'm up for FAIR PLAY.

I know I have no right to forbid you from doing anything but every time I look at it, it's a goddamn wrecked train again I'm on. But strangely I refuse to get off. Over and over again. I actually like this train and maybe I'm just so used to it by now.

Sometimes I get confused why I look at it over and over again and get hurt but hey who to blame if I'm so curious about the shit that you share with her hahah forget about it you would never understand how much YOU don't get what you're missing.


No comments: