Monday 20 April 2009

addicted to Grey's Anatomy

Meredith Grey: Okay, here it is, your choice... it's simple, her or me, and I'm sure she is really great. But Derek, I love you, in a really, really big pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me.


god i LOVE that quote! love grey's anatomy - and i really will buy the dvds once EVERYTHING school-related is over for the semester.

Dr. Meredith Grey: After all this time, all your warnings about me sleeping with my boss and you're doing the same exact thing.
Dr. Cristina Yang: Oh, it's not the same thing.
Dr. Meredith Grey: It's the exact same!
Dr. Cristina Yang: No, it's not. You and McDreamy are in a relationship.
Dr. Meredith Grey: And you and Burke are in?
Dr. Cristina Yang: Switzerland. It's very neutral there and they make very nice watches.

Cristina: This is me being supportive. Meredith: Really? Cristina: Yeah, fine, I'm totally supportive. Go. Meredith: OK. The man I love has a wife and then he chooses her over me. And that wife takes my dog—OK, she didn't take the dog, I gave it to her, but I didn't mean to give it to her, I meant to give it to him—but that does not change the fact that she's got my McDreamy. And my McDog. She's got my McLife! And what have I got? -sits up-You know, I can't remember the last time we kissed. 'Cause you never think the last time is the last time, you think there'll be more. You think you have forever, but you don't. Plus my conditioner decided to stop working and I think I have brittle bones. I just-I just need something to happen. I need a sign that things are gonna change. I need a reason to go on. I need some hope. And in the absence of hope, I need to stay in bed and feel like I might die today. Cristina: [throws back blanket] Whatever - everybody has problems. Now get your ass out of bed and get to work. NOW! Move! Move! Move!

CRISTINA: "You're eight feet tall. Your boobs are perfect, your hair is down to there. If I was you I would just walk around naked all the time. I wouldn't have a job, I wouldn't have any skills, I wouldn't even know how to read. I would just be... naked." IZZIE: "It's all makeup. Retouching." CRISTINA: "You get that we hate you, right?"

this one underneath is one of my fave, hahah





Izzie: [standing in the ba
throom, outside the shower, where George is] I reminded you before you went.
George: I forgot when I got there.
Izzie: No. [she opens the shower door]
Izzie : No, you were so passive aggressive!
George: Naked! I am naked in the shower!
Izzie: [closes the shower door] Just tampons, George! I really needed tampons. God! [Meredith enters the bathroom] Izzie: I'm not riding in the same car as him.
Meredith: [looks at Izzie, who is standing in her "Hello Kitty" underwear] Unless you're going like that, you're not riding with me either. Where are the tampons?
Izzie: He didn't buy them.
Meredith: [to George] You didn't buy them?
George: Men don't buy tampons!
Izzie [opens the shower door again, and George falls over] You know what? You're gonna have to get over the whole man thing, George! We're women! We have vaginas! Get used to it! [she walks out of the bathroom, leaving George lying on the floor of the shower]
George: I am not your sister!
[he slams the shower door]



George (to Meredith): You don't get to choose. I know you've been going through a bad time. I know you miss Shepard. And I know that your life has, admittedly, been pretty unpleasant these days. You get points for breathing in and out. You get to be a little selfish. But you don't get to choose a dog over me... I'm George. I sleep down the hall from you. I buy your tampons. I have held your hand, every time you asked. I've earned the right to be seen. To be respected. To not have you think of me, as less than a dog that you got at the pound. So, I'm not moving out. Whether you like it or not, I'm staying.

No comments: