Sunday 5 April 2009

boys -_-

they're like rain, unpredictable and can come down crashing hard or can be gentle and soft but continuosly gets harder every minute - NVY, 050409 (hey nice date btw!! 5+4=9 (Y))

damn. what is wrong with him?? im like a person who he comes up to when he is bored or feels nothing else can be done. who does he think i am, a rubbish bin of feelings he can vomit in?! fuck up man, youre too confusing!

yesterday after he texted a bit he asked me to go online, which i did because i was already on the computer. but my sister was nagging me to get off so i did, and i said goodbye without any sorries or without showing any "sorry" that i had to go off, he texted me the night and said sorry if he was bothering me..!? i mean wtf i told him the truth why i went off but he didnt seem to believe me. dasar emang. gw aja yang mau TRY to trust you aja IM TRYING tapi kalo lo? no, you dont believe in ANYONE because you LIE TOO MUCH and you CANT trust anyone because you yourself actually cant be trusted by anyone!!

give me the truth and nothing but THE TRUTH and maybe i can be your 'best friend' again. maybe, someday when iam long gone somewhere we'll be too far apart and i'll already have a husband and cute kids. hahaha. so long my friend.

( shut up and stop telling me stories if the they're only stories).

No comments: